On this Skyforge Guide, I’ll show a little about the Berserker Build that I am using in PVE.
Talents and Skills
* click on the images to enlarge them
- Wild Leap
- Tectonic Blast
Some prefer to use Flash of Rage, it’s up to you
- Battle Frenzy
- Thist of Battle
If you like to use the Gladiator’s Form, change the Vehemence talent or Battle Cry for Battle Rage, which every enemy killed will give you 1.5 seconds longer on Gladiator’s Form and can accumulate 8 times. The combat topic, speak a little more about this derivation.
* I’m currently using this derivation exchanging talent Battle Cry for Battle Rage.
* Shield Destroyer is nice for Raid with Witch/Warlock in the party, or invasion with mobs that have shield.
- Main Weapon – Fracture inflicts xxx% more damage, quality green / blue or better
- Additional Weapon – Whirlwind inflicts xxx% more damage, quality green / blue or better
- Rings – Strength+Luck + Critical Chance +Accuracy
- Amulets – Crushing Throw
- Crushing Blow
- Critical Chance
Dawn Plateau : Accuracy
Kesalia : Accuracy
Symerlis : Crushing Blow
Ithanos Archipelago : Violence or Temper
Hallaghi Valley : Accuracy
Fjord Kanguer : Critical Chance
Thyrthon Plain : Crushing Blow
Damon Wasteland : Solidity
Before you begin any combat, if possible, use:
- Destructive Wave: to give 30% more vulnerability to the berserker attacks on enemies.
- Thirst of Battle: Increases 40% damage for 10 seconds.
- Battle Frenzy: Restores 70% damage taken and protects from fatal blows for 6 seconds. Start with Battle Frenzy if monsters already start giving a very high damage, or wait a little to put it on.
- After doing these steps, use the Wild Leap to jump in the group of enemies, and use Whirlwind. If you have solo enemy, recover some Rage and use Fracture, always use Carnage on weak enemies to recover Rage.
- If you dont have Rage to give Whirlwind or Fracture, keep using Tectonic Blast, Crippling Blow or Leap Crushing Throw, and avoid attacks to recover Rage.
- If you choose to stay using the Gladiator’s Form, before starting an elite mobs battle, activate your buffs as above and kill them all!!. The Gladiator’s Form is very good against elite mobs, but is worthless against bosses.
Single Target: Destructive Wave (to activate the debuff) > 3x Might Strike (Left Click) > Fracture (Right Click) > 3x Might Strike (Left Click) > Fracture (Right Click) > Dash to active Rapid Attack > Cripplig Blow (3) > Firestorm (4) > Use the Might Strike (left click) and keep giving Crushing Thrown to fill about 250 of Rage and make the rotation again, always use Firestorm when you have, and always renew the debuff of Destructive Wave.
Or: Destructive Wave (to activate the debuff) > 3x Might Strike (Left Click) > Fracture (Right Click) > Cripplig Blow (3) > 3x Might Strike (Left Click) > Fracture (Right Click) > Firestorm (4)> Use Might Strike (left click) and keep giving Crushing Thrown to fill about 250 of Rage and make the rotation again, always use Firestorm when you have, and always renew the debuff of Destructive Wave.
Obs. Always use Thirst of Battle and Battle Frenzy when you have after giving a Destruction wave to start the rotation.
To do a Nice damage, I suggest:
- Ultimate Strength
- Maximum Recoil
- Lacerated Wound
- Element of Surprise
- Lucky Shot
- Rapid Attack
- Mark Of Death
- Compressive Trauma
- Warrio’s Creed
- Frezy(Berserker Symbol)
- Cold Calculation(Archer Symbol)
- Strength Serum(Alchemist Symbol)
- Jinx(Witch/Warlock Symbol)
- Gravitational Perturbation(Kinetic Symbol)
To survive a little more, I suggest:
- Impulse Barrier
- Divine Intervation(Paladin Symbol)
- Tactical Defense
- Clever Maneuver
*I’m sorry for any english error. English is not my native language.